Thursday, April 29, 2010

What can be Odd ball ?

I looked up a dictionary definition of 'oddball'. As an adjective it means ; departing from a recognized, conventual or established norm or pattern.
The synonym would be Strange. As a noun it means a person regarded as eccentric. I found others things to be 'oddball' on the internet.
Oddball camp.
Oddball stories.
Oddball things, stuff, off the beaten paths, deals, shoes and there are Nature's oddball plants and the Ocean's oddball things etc. I think you got the idea where I am going with all this oddball chat. But my focus in days to come will be the oddball things we have gleaned, to make it interestingwithin the realm of Genealogy
There is a whole state by state travel series on oddball paths i.e. Oddball Colorado,so if one in interested in oddball travel, one can buy these books on a leading book-seller agency, I would be more inclined to borrow from an inter-library loan system.

No comments: